Compare the four different binomial confidence calculations: Adjusted-Wald, Wald, Exact and Score in an Excel spreadsheet. This calculator contains all the formulas for you to easily compare the methods and integrate them into your Excel workbooks.
Features & Benefits
- Computes the Adjusted-Wald, Wald, Exact and Score confidence intervals
- Easily integrate the formulas into your spreadsheets
- Specify any confidence level (e.g. 95%, 99%, 98%)
- Supports both 1 and 2 Tailed Confidence Intervals
- Provides both methods for computing a confidence interval when there are all successes or all failures. One method uses 1 -tailed critical value and the other uses a 2-tailed critical value.