There are 100 Examples discussed and worked out in the book: Quantifying the User Experience: Practical Statistics for User Research.
In this companion book, each example is revisited, with the answer provided with an explanation, and then there are illustrated steps with numbered screen shots to show you:
- Which calculator and statistical test to use
- Page numbers to refer to the worked example in the main book
- How to enter the data into the calculator
- How to enter the data and interpret the solution in R
- Where to find online calculators which also provide the solution