- Essentials of UX Benchmarking Part 1 (38 min)
• What is UX benchmarking and why use it?
• When should you conduct a UX benchmark study?
• Will you conduct a retrospective or task-based study?
• Do you need a moderated or unmoderated study?
• Who are the users?
• Will you be able to get access to users?
- Essentials of UX Benchmarking Part 2 (41 min)
• What will the tasks be?
• What metrics will you collect, and do they link to business outcomes?
• Should it be a comparative or a stand-alone study?
• How precise do you need to be?
• How long do benchmark studies take?