We are always looking for qualified candidates to join our team!
While we are not actively hiring for a UX Researcher at this time, we are always open to considering candidates. If the below job description sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to send an email with your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
About the UX Researcher Job
Our UX Researcher positions are full-time and located in our office in Denver, Colorado.
The UX Researcher helps conduct moderated and unmoderated usability tests and assist with everything from scoping projects, creating test-plans, designing studies, moderating user interviews, analyzing data, and reporting results. You will work side-by-side with experienced researchers in a fast-paced client environment, where communication, team work, and prioritization are key skills.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Usability Testing: Help conduct in-person and remote evaluations of users attempting tasks on websites or with software in our lab in Denver. This requires a heavy emphasis on thorough communication with colleagues, clients, and participants; interpersonal skills; detailed note taking; and troubleshooting technology.
- Analyze Survey and Usability Data: We’re looking for someone who loves working with and making sense of data. We’re known for generating industry leading reports, analysis, and insights. You don’t have to be a math guru, just willing to learn some core statistics, Excel functions, and methods. An analytical or quantitative background is a plus.
- Help Conduct Surveys: We continually conduct studies for clients and our own research every week. We’re looking for someone who can program surveys (or learn quickly how to), and who can troubleshoot software.
- Client Interaction: As a client agency, we work closely with clients to accomplish their project goals. This requires clear communication and consistent updates to clients, as well as making sure the project stays in scope and on track to achieve their research goals. We often present research findings to stakeholders, so attention to detail and confidence presenting results are important.
Who Should Apply
We consider both entry level candidates who have some professional experience, as well as more experienced candidates.
- Thorough question asking and note taking skills
- Quick learner: ability to quickly grasp new situations, synthesize large amounts of information quickly, and find answers
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- General stats knowledge (don’t need to be an expert)
- Excellent writing skills, especially an ability to communicate complex concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot technology
- Background in User Experience, market research, psychology, statistics, or related fields a plus
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytic/technical propensity a plus
- Agency or client experience a plus
- Competitive salary based on experience level/education
- Retirement account with immediately vesting company contribution
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous unlimited vacation policy
- Paid holidays
- Gym membership credit
- Support and resources for learning job-related skills
Posted March 4th, 2020.