Net Promoter & Usability Benchmark Report for Consumer Software
$199.00 – $299.00
A comprehensive benchmark report with Net Promoter Scores, Usability Scores, Key Drivers and Analysis for 17 consumer and productivity software products from over 1700 current customers.
Features & BenefitsProduct Level and Summary Details for these 17 products
- Drop Box
- McAfee Anti-Virus
- Norton Anti-Virus
- Peachtree Accounting
- Net Promoter Scores: Product Net Promoter Scores, Promoters, Passives and Detractors by Product along with confidence intervals around the sample estimates.
- Usability Scores: Perceived Usability is a key driver of customer loyalty. The System Usability Scale (SUS) is a standardized usability questionnaire widely used in software usability. The report contains both raw SUS scores and converted percentile ranks and letter grades.
- Learnability Scores: A break-out of items 4 and 10 from the SUS questionnaire provide a measure of ease of learning by product.
- Referral Rate by Product: The percent of users who were referred to the product from a friend.
- Retro-Recommend Rate: The percent of users who report having actually referred the product to a friend in the last 12 months.
- Promoters Actually Promoting: Not all promoters are created equal. The report also includes an analysis of the percent of promoters by product who also reported recommending the product in the last 12 months.
- The Value of a Promoter: By combing the referral rate, retro-recommend rate and promoters who recommended, an estimate of the number of promoters needed to generate a new customer is provided by product. In addition, the lower boundary of the confidence interval is used to generate a conservative estimate which may be better for planning and forecasting.