Software Net Promoter & Usability Benchmark Report (2014)
$899.00 – $1,699.99
A comprehensive benchmark report with Net Promoter Scores and Usability Scores (SUS) for 20 software products from over 2000 current customers.
*Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld
Features & BenefitsProduct Level and Summary Details for these 20 products
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Reader
- Black Board
- Google Calendar
- Go To Meeting
- McAfee Anti-Virus
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Quick Books
- Sales Force
- Turbo Tax
- Net Promoter Scores: Product Net Promoter Scores (promoters, passives, and detractors) by product along with confidence intervals around the sample estimates.
- Usability Scores: Perceived Usability is a key driver of customer loyalty. The System Usability Scale (SUS) is a standardized usability questionnaire widely used in software usability. The report contains raw SUS scores, converted percentile ranks, and corresponding letter grades.
- Learnability Scores: A break-out of items 4 and 10 from the SUS questionnaire measures of ease of learning for each product.
- Referral Rate by Product: The percent of users who were referred to the product by a friend.
- Retro-Recommend Rate: The percent of users who report having referred the product to a friend in the last 12 months.
- Promoters Promoting: Not all promoters are created equal. The report also includes an analysis of the percent of promoters by product who also reported recommending the product in the last 12 months.
- The Value of a Promoter: By combing the referral rate, retro-recommend rate, and promoters who recommended, an estimate of the number of promoters needed to generate a new customer is provided for each product. In addition, the lower boundary of the confidence interval is used to generate a conservative estimate which may be better for planning and forecasting.