Updated May 25, 2018
- “Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that MeasuringU has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- How We Collect. We may collect personal information from you when you use or access our Services, including but not limited to, when you sign up for the Services, when you send us credit card and personal information of your customers, or when you otherwise correspond with us or other users in connection with your use of the Services. We may also automatically collect certain information about your device through the use of technologies such as cookies (see allaboutcookies.org) and log files.
- What We Collect. The personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Identifying information such as your name, address, phone numbers, and e-mail address;
- Any other information that you enter into the Website, including but not limited to survey responses, to the extent that it is personally identifiable;
- Financial information such as your bank account and credit card information;
- Information used to fulfill your transactions, such as the personal information of your customers;
- Device IDs or other unique identifiers;
- Usage statistics, page views, referral URLs, your IP address, and web log information;
- Screen captures of your desktop, as necessary to provide the Services. Should automatic collection of personal information outside the intended scope of the screen capture occur, we shall not use said information, we shall delete said information as quickly as reasonably practical, and we shall not allow any third-party to access it; and
- Information collected via cookies and similar technologies.
- USE, RETENTION, AND CORRECTIONS.
- How We Use Personal Information. We will never sell personal information to third-parties for advertising or marketing purposes. Personal information you provide will be used to provide and improve the Services and to personalize the Services for you. This includes, but is not limited to, providing customer service, corresponding with you, and to protect the integrity and operation of the Services.
- Duration of Retention. We will keep personal information you provide as long as there is a reasonable basis to do so, whether to enforce any relevant law, the provisions of any agreement, to resolve any past, current, or future dispute, or any other business, tax, or legal purpose. When we dispose of personal information, we will do so in a secure manner.
- Corrections. You may request correction of any personal information that is incorrect by contacting us at email@example.com.
- YOUR CHOICES.
- You May Decline to Provide Information. You may decline to submit personal information and/or disable webpage cookies.
- Effect of Declining to Provide Information. If you decline to submit personal information or any portion thereof, you may experience materially reduced Services quality, including but not limited to, the inability of MeasuringU to perform the Services. However, you acknowledge and agree that any resulting inability to provide the Services, or any resulting degradation thereof, shall not be grounds for any claim of breach, damages, or other liability; nor shall it in any way relieve you of your obligations to MeasuringU.
- You May Request Deletion of Personal Information. You may request that MeasuringU delete your personal information. However, you acknowledge and agree that doing so shall relieve and release MeasuringU from any liability, obligation, claim, or other damages related to or arising from said personal information, including but not limited to any obligation with respect to any dispute.
- LEVEL OF SECURITY.
- How Secure It Is. MeasuringU shall use commercially reasonable measures inline with industry standards to protect your information, including but not limited to electronic and administrative safeguards designed to help make personal information secure. We will make reasonable attempts to provide you with notice in the event of a security breach.
When Will We Disclose Personal Information. We may share personal information with third-parties when necessary to provide the Services (such as to our vendors or to other users to enable transactions between users), when we have a good faith belief it is necessary by law or to respond to legal process, to protect the safety and lives of people, to protect the rights or property of MeasuringU, and with your consent. We shall not disclose personal information to third-parties for their advertising and marketing purposes absent your express consent.
- EUROPEAN RESIDENTS.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
- Correcting Personal Information. You agree to notify MeasuringU of personal information that you are aware has errors.
If there is a substantive or material change in the way that we use personal information, we will notify you via email of the relevant changes or provide other prominent notice.
- Minors. The Website and Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints related to or regarding the above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 578-2801