A comprehensive benchmark report with Net Promoter Scores and Usability Scores (SUS, UX-Lite) for 41 consumer software products from 2,111 current users.
Features & Benefits
- Product Level and Summary Details for 41 products: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Reader, Adobe Premiere, Amazon Music, Dropbox, Duolingo, Firefox, GIMP, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google G Suite, Google Hangouts, Google Sheets, Google Slides, iCloud, iHeartRadio, iTunes, Kaspersky, LibreOffice, McAfee Antivirus, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Mint, Mozilla Thunderbird, Norton Antivirus, OneDrive, Quicken, Safari, Skype, Spotify, TurboTax, VLC, Yahoo Mail.
- Net Promoter Scores*: Net Promoter Scores (promoters, passives, and detractors) by product along with confidence intervals around the sample estimates.
- SUS Scores: Perceived Usability is a key driver of customer loyalty. The System Usability Scale (SUS) is a standardized usability questionnaire widely used in software usability. The report contains raw SUS scores, converted percentile ranks, and corresponding letter grades.
- UX-Lite Scores: Measuring perceived usefulness and usability by product.
- Product-Market Fit (PMF): Measuring extent to which users would or would not be disappointed if the product were no longer available.
- Verbatim Response Summary of Usability Issues: Lists of key issues with word clouds.
*Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld