Crash Course in Z-Scores
$25.20 – $49.99
A complete and concise 51 page tutorial on how to compute, interpret and use of one of the most important concepts in statistics: z-scores. This crash course includes dozens of pictures, review questions and two full z-score look-up tables.
This is an electronic (downloadable) copy of the Crash Course in Z-Scores.
Features & BenefitsThis 40 page report contains:
- 27 diagrams and images
- 27 Review Questions with detailed answers and explanations
- A pictorial review of the mean, standard deviation and normal distribution and how they relate to z-score
- How to use z-score tables and software
- A look-up table of z-score to percent
- A look-up table of percent to z-scores
- How to find the area from a z-score
- How to find a z-score for a percent of area
- How to find a z-score for a single data-point and a sample mean