Training & Workshops
MeasuringU provides customized training modules on a number of topics including:
- Fundamentals of usability testing
- Creating a UX measurement plan
- Beginning statistics for researchers
- Quantifying the user experience
- Advanced statistics for researchers
- Which UX method to use and when
- Practical statistics for UX research
- Power and sample size
- Moderating usability tests
- Analysis of survey data
Courses are usually taught by MeasuringU’s principal, Jeff Sauro, PhD, Jim Lewis, PhD and the MeasuringU team. Courses include exercises, calculators, books, materials along with enthusiastic instruction, and refined methods for helping make complex and dry concepts interesting and actionable.
MeasuringU also hosts its annual three-day UX BootCamp that focuses on many of the topics listed above.