A comprehensive benchmark report with Net Promoter Scores and Usability Scores (SUS) for 13 business software products from 1048 current users.
*Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld
Features & Benefits
Product Level and Summary Details for these 13 products
- Sales Force
- Net Promoter Scores: Product Net Promoter Scores (promoters, passives, and detractors) by product along with confidence intervals around the sample estimates.
- Usability Scores: Perceived Usability is a key driver of customer loyalty. The System Usability Scale (SUS) is a standardized usability questionnaire widely used in software usability. The report contains raw SUS scores, converted percentile ranks, and corresponding letter grades.
- Usefullness & Usability:UMUX-Lite scores (measuring usefulness and usability) by product
- Referral Rate by Product: The percent of users who were referred to the product by a friend.
- Retro-Recommend Rate: The percent of users who report having referred the product to a friend in the last 12 months.
- Promoters Promoting: Not all promoters are created equal. The report also includes an analysis of the percent of promoters by product who also reported recommending the product in the last 12 months.