Usability Statistics Package Expanded
$399.99 – $798.99
Calculate the common statistical tests, sample sizes and use some advanced statistical tests on usability data. This calculator package contains everything the Usability Statistics Package contains, but is expanded to included sample sizes calculators for margins of error and power calculations for comparing two applications. It also contains ANOVA and Chi-Square tests to compare multiple means or completion rates. This package takes the guess work out of what tests to perform on your usability data.
Features & Benefits
- Covers the most needed Statistical Tests for Usability Data: Compare task times or completion rates; generate confidence intervals or compare a sample mean to a criterion (e.g. can at least 70% of users complete the task?)
- Calculate Sample Size: For comparing applications or for a stand-alone usability test.
- Designed for Small and Large Sample Data: Many lab-based usability tests have less than 15 users, and this package is designed to compute the correct results for both very small and very large sample sizes.
- How to Report: Each statistical test comes with different ways of communicating the statistical results in plain English.
- Corrects Non-Normal Task Time Data: Time on task data is positively skewed, making it incompatible with many statistical tests. The calculators automatically correct for the skewed data and generate accurate results.
- No hidden Computations: See the cell formulas to better understand how the statistical tests are computed.
- Customize the Formulas: Or integrate the calculators with other excel files and using excel's built-in graphing and other statistical functions.
- Easily Share Results: Using excel or link the calculators to other workbooks.