The NPS Excel stats calculator package provides everything you need to do with NPS. Net promoter scores require special statistical manipulations because they are made up of two proportions (Promoters – Detractors). This stats package computes NPS confidence intervals, compares two NPSs statistically, compares NPS to a benchmark, and provides needed sample sizes.
Features & Benefits
NPS Confidence Intervals
– CIs for Net Promoter Score Raw Data
– CIs for Net Promoter Score Summary Data
– CIs for Proportions (e.g. Proportion of Promoters)
– Comparing Two NPS
– Comparing NPS to a Benchmark
NPS Sample Sizes Needed
– For a Net Promoter Score Confidence Interval
– For Comparing Two NPS
– For Comparing an NPS to a Benchmark
The NPS stats calculator package license term is for 1 year. Any updates are included with the annual license fee.
1-year Individual License: provides one person/seat within an organization access to the license.
1-year Site License: provides multiple people/seats within the organization access to the license.