An analysis of 143 participants’ experiences completing a reservation task with one of three popular restaurant reservation websites that they had not previously used: OpenTable, Resy, or Tock.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Study Design
- SUPR-Q & NPS
- Top Tasks
- Likelihood for Continued Use
- Attitudes for Discontinued Use (PMF)
- Website Brand Attitude
- Problems with Restaurant Reservation Websites
- Key Drivers of UX Quality
- Areas for Improvement
- Task Performance, Attitudes, and Issues
- Historical Comparison
- Miscellaneous Analyses
Individual License: provides one person within an organization access to the license.
Site License: provides multiple people within the organization access to the license.