The UX-Lite™ calculator package makes it easy to conduct UX-Lite analyses and produce a variety of useful graphs.
Features & Benefits
- Scoring & Benchmarks
- UX-Lite scoring and reliability (one product)
- Converting UX-Lite scores to percentiles
- Scatterplots and S plots (multiple summary data)
- Confidence Intervals
- Produced from raw UX-Lite responses
- Produced from summary UX-Lite scores
- Dashboard for tracking changes in confidence intervals over time
- Comparison of UX-Lite scores to a benchmark
- Within-subjects comparison of two UX-Lite scores (using raw data)
- Between-subjects comparison of two UX-Lite scores (using raw data)
- Between-subjects comparison of two UX-Lite scores (using summary data)
- Sample Size Estimation
- For comparison with a benchmark
- For comparison of two groups (between-subjects)
- For comparison of two groups (within-subjects)
- For a confidence interval’s margin of error
The UX-Lite™ calculator package license term is for 1 year. Any updates are included with the annual license fee.
1-year Individual License: provides one person/seat within an organization access to the license.
1-year Site License: provides multiple people/seats within the organization access to the license.