The book provides step-by-step screen shots on how to solve the most common statistical problems in User Research using 100 examples. Details are shown for both the Excel calculator and the R statistics package.
This is an electronic (downloadable) copy of the companion book to the 2nd Edition of Quantifying the User Experience. You may purchase a hard copy on Amazon.
Individual License: provides one person/seat within an organization access to the license.
Site License: provides multiple people/seats within the organization access to the license.
There are 100 Examples discussed and worked out in the book: Quantifying the User Experience: Practical Statistics for User Research.
In this companion book, each example is revisited, with the answer provided with an explanation, and then there are illustrated steps with numbered screen shots to show you:
- Which calculator and statistical test to use
- Page numbers to refer to the worked example in the main book
- How to enter the data into the calculator
- How to enter the data and interpret the solution in R
- Where to find online calculators which also provide the solution