A comprehensive benchmark report with Net Promoter Scores and Usability Scores (SUS) for 41 consumer software products from 2265 current users.
Features & Benefits
- Product Level and Summary Details for 41 products:
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PDF Reader, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Amazon Music, Dropbox, Duolingo, Final Cut, Firefox, Gimp, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google GSuite, Hotmail, iCloud, iHeartRadio, iTunes, Kaspersky, LibreOffice, McAfee Antivirus, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft IE/Edge, Microsoft Office 356, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Mint, Mozilla Thunderbird, Norton Antivirus, OneDrive, Quicken, Rosetta Stone, Safari, Skype, Spotify, TurboTax, VLC, Yahoo Mail
- Net Promoter Scores*: Product Net Promoter Scores (promoters, passives, and detractors) by product along with confidence intervals around the sample estimates.
- SUS Scores: Perceived Usability is a key driver of customer loyalty. The System Usability Scale (SUS) is a standardized usability questionnaire widely used in software usability. The report contains raw SUS scores, converted percentile ranks, and corresponding letter grades.
- UMUX-Lite Scores: measuring usefulness and usability by product.
- Desirability Analysis: based on the Microsoft Desirability Toolkit.
- Verbatim Response Summary
*Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld